Thursday, September 12, 2013

Week 32. Ultrasound!!!


So after 6 weeks of anxious excited waiting, today I had my 32 week ultrasound. 
Layla is getting so big, 4.25 pounds and is still in birthing position. We are more and more excited to meet her everyday. 
Because of her position (head down, bottom up, facing my spine) it was difficult to capture really clear pictures but she did give us a quick glimpse of her amazingness. 
 Face forward

Profile

How far along? 32 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Most of the time. They are just so much comfier
Stretch marks? Still just 1. 
Best moment this week:  Seeing Layla in the ultrasound. Also, our baby shower is this weekend. I hope to do a post about it soon.
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week.
Movement: Yes. I actually miss feeling her movements in the moments she's resting
Food cravings: 
Chocolate and more strange things than before. Like Wednesday I was craving an ice cream float (which my non-pregnant self finds pretty gross) Tim surprised me by bringing home ice cream and decaffeinated coke (he knew if he brought me a float that I would take one sip of it and throw it away, so he got me something I can make a tiny float out of then use the ingredients for something later. Sometimes he just gets me)
Gender: Girl
Wedding Ring on or off: On 
Labor Signs: Occasional contractions. 3-4 a day 
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Happy or Moody most of the time: Kinda moody
Looking forward to: The baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment