Friday, September 6, 2013

Week 31



How far along? 31 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Most of the time. They are just so much comfier
Stretch marks? Still just 1. But Im usually wearing a layer of lotion
Best (and scariest) moment this week:  hearing that Layla is in birthing position. Best moment because I cant wait to see her. Scariest moment because I want things to be (as) perfect (as they can be) when she arrives and we are still working on our to-do's
Miss Anything? READ THE WHOLE ANSWER BEFORE JUDGING. Selfishness. (Im not sure thats the best word to describe what Im feeling... just follow me on this one) Not that I WANT to be selfish but doing something without thinking how it effects someone else would be a little bit of a stress relief. Does that sound crazy bad? My every waking thought is of Layla "Did we eat right?, Are we resting enough? What can I do to make life better for her?"  or Tim or my family or work. I kind of want to go and get my nails for 30 min without thinking "I wonder if the smell is seeping into my placenta... or the myriad of other things that cross my mind in a millisecond. 
Movement: Moving more and more everyday.
Food cravings: 
Pizza and fro-yo have been my common requests the past few weeks. Not that I have Papa Johns on speed dial or even eat it every week, I just would be perfectly pleased to if someone where to feed me them everyday.
Gender: Girl
Wedding Ring on or off: On 
Labor Signs: Occasional contractions. 3-4 a day 
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Happy or Moody most of the time: Kinda moody... which im sure you could tell by my post
Looking forward to: My next ultrasound in 1 week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment