Monday, September 16, 2013

Showered With Love

Saturday September 14th was Baby B's shower. It was a beautiful event, hosted by Aunti Lee, Kat and Mych, and I could not have dreamed of anything more. I was actually so in awe of all of the details I did not get a chance to take many pictures (thank you for whoever took these photos that I stole from Eversnap)

 We were joined by many family and friends and felt truly loved. We also got so many amazing gifts to use for Baby B. I am so in love with all of the little blankets, towels and of course outfits. Plus all of the practical things you dont think of until you need them like diaper cream and socks (and diapers which Tim discovered we would need "are you for real? 72 diapers in a week!?!?!)
I had so much fun and am truly thankful for everyone who was able to attend. It is a day I will never forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment