Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week 36. Pumpkins, Watermelons and IV's. Oh My!


This week has been a roller coaster. As I shared in my Friday Faves post, I had an awesome baby shower at work, then spent some time in the hospital. 
Saturday night we ended the week with a little pumpkin carving. As I mentioned before, I usually carve a pumpkin for halloween but this year I didnt think it was the best of ideas. Tim has never carved a pumpkin so he had the honors this year. 
Although this is completely irrelevant I felt the need to post what a normal pizza looks like in the Berrium house. 1/2 meet lovers, 1/2 veggie lovers. Can you guess whose is whose? Plus the box was super cute... it deserved a shout out. 
Back to pumpkins...
 He concentrated so hard lol The pumpkin came out pretty cute. I think its a superhero.

In other news, everyday I check my Date Counter... not because I dont remember but because I am mostly hoping that my wishful thinking will speed up time. Next week (starting tomorrow) we are Full Term!!! I hope she comes soon (fully developed and healthy) I cant wait to meet her.


How far along? 36 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Tim's cloths
Stretch marks? 3... :o(
Best moment this week:  Carving pumpkins with Tim
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week.
Movement: Yes, but the bigger and lower she gets, the movements have slowed down
Food cravings: Nothing really
Gender: Girl
Wedding Ring on or off: On but I have to take it off at the end of the day when I swell up
Labor Signs: Contractions 5-6 times a day 
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody... at least Im honest
Looking forward to: Meeting Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment