Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites... Daddy Edition



1.  NFL - obviously as most people should know, it's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! The teams (Straight Florida Teams) I like aren't doing great, but it'll be ok. All in due time. Especially after Layla comes- then they will have one more reason to win.

2.Sugar Babies - This old favorite has been rediscovered in a big way. I found a few bags in the Dollar Tree when going to buy Diana some stuff for a school project. I had forgotten about this confection-ate delicacy and was very happy to be re-united, they still do a number on your teeth, but they are still delicious as well.

3. The Duck Song (Part 1, 2, 3) Hey! Got any Grapes??   and then he waddled away....Waddle Waddle

4. Patties from Charlie's - haven't tried all of the different patty shops are anything, but out of all the ones I've tried, I definitely like those the best, at least stateside. Got some bun and cheese while I was there too.

5. Krispy Kreme - My GOODNESS!!! These are like the best doughnuts known to man!! I mean- I don't even know what else to say. Pure Deliciousness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment