Saturday, October 19, 2013

Friday Favorites

October (my favorite month of the year) is halfway over. Although I have been a bit moody, October has not let me down. The weather is cooling down... a little... and you can feel the holiday season approaching. This leads us to my first favorite thing this week

1. Trip planning: I am a planner. Im sure one day when I die my family will write that on my tombstone. "Here lies Diana-Kay. Wife Mother Planner". There are so many places I want to go right now, Washington, Jamaica, Beach bon-fire in Daytona... We are waiting until Baby B is born until we make any official plans but that hasn't stopped my excitement from brewing. If you can think of a trip... thats baby appropriate, let me know.... I'll start nagging Tim about it.

2.   My halloween tree DVD arrived this week and I cant wait till Halloween to watch it. I used to watch it as a kid with my sisters, along with Hocus Pocus and Ernest Scared stupid (which would always, and still does, scare the crap out of me) as a Halloween tradition.
11 more days!!!






3. One thing I really hope to do with my kids is read to them. We got so many great books at our shower that I cant wait to read (and some we have already been reading to her). This week we also purchased one of Tim's favorite books from childhood to read to her as well.





4. One of my favorite things also this week is the arrival of new babies. As we count down for Layla's arrival, I love keeping up with others on their journeys and their recent arrivals.

5. My last favorite thing this week is baby headbands. I have been stalking Etsy to find the perfect headband for Layla-Kay. There are so many to choose from, I want them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment