Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Favorites

Spring is here and its time to clean out the old and bring in the color. Although Layla is to little to you to notice, I made the commitment to start decorating for the holidays (and take it down in an appropriate manner. We aren't going to be one of those houses with a Christmas tree in May).
Iv found a few DIY Spring/Easter ideas on Pinterest (aka the reason for my insomnia) these are some of my favs
Somebody find me a home with a fire place in south florida so I can hang this easter egg garland! Thank you. That is all. 

This egg wreath is adorable. I would love to make one for the door of the baby's room.

I really really love this monogramed wreath but have little to no faith in my ability to make it. Thankfully its for sale. 

It is important to remember the reason for the season. I love this printable chalkboard sign. 

Love these bright and colorful sofa pillows. They are so inviting and cheerful. 

Definetly will be making is adorable Easter bunting. Layla has a little bunny butt pajama so naturally the entire house much match my daughters butt. Duh! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment