Thursday, February 6, 2014

Daddy & Daughter Valentine's Date

I love the idea of a Daddy Daughter date. Date nights are a great way for father and daughter to bond, for him to show her how future suiters should treat her and gives mommy a chance to get her nails done uninterrupted (works for me).
Being that it is our first Valentine's Day as a family, I think it would be special for Layla and Tim to have their 1st date night. Soooo, I might have to take a back seat for a little while  but I can enjoy my flowers and chocolates (hint hint) solo until the baby goes to sleep. Here are some cute ideas for daddy daughter Valentine's:


Im also completely in love with these Valentine's Day Card holders from Pottery Barn. Im definitely ordering them! Poor future children. Hopefully Pottery Barn keeps them in stock for a while. 





No comments:

Post a Comment