Thursday, July 25, 2013

Week 25


How far along? 25 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Mixed in with some non- maternity
Stretch marks? One!!!!!!
Best moment this week: A visit from my best friend/ future Aunty Mychelle. We got so much stuff done (also, props to Aunty Lee for helping me out this week as well)
Miss Anything? Still sleep. Somebody lied and said “get all your sleep now before the baby is born”. Layla comes alive at night and expresses her opinion about my sleeping position.
Movement: Yes. Especially during quiet times.
Food cravings: 
Not really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food I do not “feel for”. If its not the exact way I want it, it makes me feel a little sick.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely but I still here “you look so tiny” all the time. LIES!!! :o)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy
Looking forward to: Next week’s Dr’s appointment and ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment