Saturday, July 13, 2013

Week 23



How far along? 23 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Mixed in with some non- maternity
Stretch marks? None. Thank you Lord
Best moment this week: Making a lullaby playlist for Layla. It includes Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas, One Love by Bob Marley and Layla by Eric Clapton. Also, taking our first baby class. Tim sat through an entire 2.5 hours of breast feeding class and barley even flinched…is it weird to say I found that handsome?
Miss Anything? Sleep. I’ve been waking up ever 3-4 hours. I guess my body is preparing me for post baby life
Movement: Yes and I love it
Food cravings: 
Nothing crazy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific but I have been feeling sick again and have been getting migraines
Have you started to show yet: Definitely but I still here “you look so tiny” all the time. LIES!!! :o)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Seeing Layla Bear. I know I have a while to go but I am anxious to meet her. In the nearer future: I’m looking forward to my next Dr’s appts and baby classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment