Sunday, July 28, 2013

Picture People

I love looking at pictures. Sometimes Every Free Moment I Have, I like to go on Pinterest and look at photography inspirations for family photos or baby pictures.
Some photos I love
 Couples Photo
Maternity & Newborn Photos

So this weekend I challenged Tim and I to take more photos. We went on 2 dates and brought our highly hardly used camera along to get some practice in. This is what we came up with...
Day 1: Lincoln road Miami. Tim has camera
OOTD

Dessert at Serendipity3
Pics taken by Diana

Day 2: Diana has camera. Trip to the mall to try on wedding bands
 Breakfast by Whole Foods
 Tim's must have mall snack
Shopping for wedding rings

So the score is 7/0 Diana on actual photos taken (0/0 on memorable lifetime keepsakes) 
If you have tips, tell us... we have a long way to go but practice makes perfect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment