Friday, April 19, 2013

Week 11



How far along? 11 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I did not weight this week but if I guessing based on how I feel, 15 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Nope still rocking the unbuttoned pants
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week: Picking up a lime at the grocery store and tearing up (happy tears)
Have you told family and friends: 3 friends, still waiting 1 week to tell the family so they can see the 12 week ultrasound picture
Miss Anything? Caffeine
Movement: I kinda feel something but I’m not sure
Food cravings: 
Iced tea
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still milk… I forgot to mention dairy products and I have not been the best of friends
Have you started to show yet: I’m not sure. But I check every time I’m around a mirror… and alone of course, embarrassing
Gender prediction: Tim thinks it’s a girl,
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: I must admit, moody :o(
Looking forward to: The 12 week ultrasound

No comments:

Post a Comment