Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week 12

Onesie Cupcakes 
After running around to every cupcake shop and craft store in the area with no avail I had to abort my fondant onesie mission and come up with a plan B. I decided to hand make cupcakes toppers. 
I think they came out cute.


How far along? 12 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? None yet, but I’m loving elastic waist pants
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week: 
Have you told family and friends: Yep, we sent out announcements and told family this week
Miss Anything? Caffeine
Movement: None
Food cravings: 
Tea
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really this week
Have you started to show yet: I’m not sure… the belly appears and disappears
Gender prediction: Tim and Mychelle think it’s a girl,
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but very sleepy
Looking forward to: The ultrasound next week

No comments:

Post a Comment