Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week 29

This week was the 1st week back to school and what a bittersweet week it was. I love my job and I truly enjoy going to work everyday but I currently work an hour from home making my total day about 10 hours long... thats IF I go straight to work then home. This makes me conflicted in a few ways: 1. Baby B will most likely attend childcare around the house which means I will have to leave her at the butt-crack of dawn then be an hour away from her until the afternoon 2. Between gas and tolls to get to work and maintenance on the car, I spend a significant amount of mullah on transit. Once I found out I was pregnant, I think twice about all my spending. "Dear Mr President, I think gas should be free" I digress. 3. Having a child gives me increased road rage... yes I said increased. I had quit a bit of RR to begin with. But now when people do something stupid on the road I want to pull over and scream at them "Im *@&#$^ driving with a $*%&* baby you %&#@   *&^% &   @#&$#*." (Replace nonsense symbols with flagrant 4 letter words).
So thats my drama. I know thousands of people deal with it everyday which makes me feel better like I still don't want to deal with it but its doable and will pray for a day when it all comes together.


How far along? 29 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Most of the time. They are just so much comfier
Stretch marks? Still just 1. But Im usually wearing a layer of lotion
Miss Anything? Still sleep.
Movement: Moving more and more everyday.
Food cravings: 
Caffeine (see the "miss anything question")
Gender: Girl
Wedding Ring on or off: On (I mean, I just got it! Who wants to take it off?!?!)
Labor Signs: Occasional contractions  
Belly Button in or out? Still in... but it teases me by occasionally popping out for a moment like when I laugh to hard. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy
Looking forward to: My next ultrasound in 2 weeks. 14 days = an eternity when Im waiting to catch another glimpse at my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment