Thursday, August 1, 2013

Week 26


 Sticking her tongue out and she has her eyes open. She kept them open for most of our 30 min ultrasound. Doesnt it look like she's laughing? lol
 Profile
 I asked the Dr how everything looked in there and the Dr replied "well the baby is saying its thumbs up in there so it must be good". The Dr thought this was hilarious (honestly I didnt see what she was talking about until she showed me the picture AND pointed at it)

How far along? 26 Weeks

Maternity clothes? More and more every week. I love when people say "I wore all my regular cloths when I was pregnant"... makes me feel Super Sized. 
Stretch marks? One!!!!!!
Best moment this week: 26 week ultrasound 
Miss Anything? Still sleep.
Movement: Yes. I have a theory that she likes excitable stories. When people are telling stories with enthusiasm she seems to wiggle around a lot. 
Food cravings: 
Caffeine (see the "miss anything question")
Have you started to show yet: Definitely but I still here “you look so tiny” all the time. LIES!!! :o)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I think I had my 1st Braxton Hicks contractions this week. 
Belly Button in or out? On its way out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy
Looking forward to: Fall. Im ready for the weather to change so I stop looking at teenagers in mini shorts and a cut offs.

No comments:

Post a Comment