Saturday, August 1, 2015

Life Lately

Somebody share the secret to having multiple children and still managing to style your hair... wear makeup... shower regularly. 
I swear I will get it together sooner or later. 
So lately life has gone on as normal (because naturally normal means potty training a toddler who think "mommy mommy mommy mommy" screamed at the top of her lungs is your official calling card and an infant whose love language is physical touch.... Love them tho, really) with one major exception IM A SAHM! For those of you non-Baby Center frequentors that means Stay At Home Mom. BTW readying baby center is like reading hyroglifocs, there are more abbreviations on that thing than real words. 
It was extremely scary decision to leave my amazing job but I love being home with the girls and I know I will never get this opportunity again. 
I love planning activities and doing project with the kids and watching them grown and learn. I'm not going to lie, the whole yoga pants and top knot thing is bitter sweet and there are times I wish the naps were little longer but being a mom is an irreplaceable occupation. When the kids are both asleep at night and the house is quiet, I often tell Tim that I miss them and want to sneak in and cuddle 1. I'm not crazy enough to do it and 2. Those moments are few and far between recently cause the kids are striking against sleep
but you get what I'm saying. In efforts to get dinner on the table and have some fun I have been doing cooking projects.
Some of laylas food groups right now are carbs and sprinkles so we tried to make some mini pizzas from lunch yesterday. 
Ingredients:
Turkey pepperoni 
Sandwich thins
Pizza sauce or marinara 
Mozzarella shredded cheese

1. Cut pepperoni into shapes

2. Cut sandwich thins into shapes
3. Spread tomato sauce, cheese and pepperoni on bread. 
3.5 Eat handfuls of cheese while mommy completed step 3. 
4. Bake and enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment