Thursday, June 20, 2013

Week 20 Happy Father's Day

We are half way there!
 The week started with Father's Day. I thought it would be nice if I made my dad something for this special day, so I decided to make him a video collage. (Side notes: 1. Blogspot wouldn't let me upload it... boo. 2. Layla, your dad is fully expecting one of these some day) Here are some highlights from the video
 The McDonald family.
Date: Unknown... but Im guessing sometime in the 70's based on the style.
Members: (top from left to right) Michael, Hope, Pete, Fern, Eric (middle) Grandpa Oscar, Grandma Nerva (bottom) Lisa
My parents wedding day

  My dad on a trip (this is a really good picture)
My dad and the girls snorkeling in the Key's

Monday Ana and I went to Barbie's dream house... not even kidding
 When in Barbi's house, you gotta represent... head to toe pink.

Later that week I had my ultrasound. I love love love seeing Layla. I count down the days until my next  ultra sound and am glued to the screen while she's on it (usually in tears).

 Fist pumping
And sucking her finger

Im sure Tim would also appreciate me mentioning a big part of his week... basketball playoffs. The Miami Heat played the Spurs twice this week in two very close games. On Thursday, Game 7, I made a Miami style meal and we watched the game together
 Honestly, he watched the game. I looked at cute little Miami Heat outfits for Layla... lol. 
Most importantly the Heat won for the second year straight.
2013... who knew it would be such a big year ;-)

Lastly, the week ended laying out on the beach with my cousins Kelly and Michelle...
And Layla found the "right" spot to lay out in as well.


How far along? 20 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds… no comment
Maternity clothes? Yes but occasionally 
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week: My ultrasound
Miss Anything? Beverage variety, I pretty much consume water and milk all day. One in a while I will have a small cup of iced tea and be in heaven
Movement: Yes. Not consistently but sometimes hard enough for Tim to feel. 
Food cravings: 
Not really. Still loving hot sauce
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really but I don’t have much of an appetite this week.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely
Gender: Dr confirmed... its still a girl
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy
Looking forward to: Feeling more baby movement

No comments:

Post a Comment