Sunday, June 2, 2013

Crazy Week 17

 Annie's Bridal Shower 6/1/13 in Orlando Fl
Dominic Carby's Wedding 6/1/13 Miami Fl

How far along? 17 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week: Iv got 2
1: Getting good integrated screen results
2. I feel asleep on the couch with Tim one night this week as he watched the Heat game on TV. I could here him talking to the baby asking “did you see that ____ (gender still not revealed)” and explaining things about the game.
Have you told family and friends: Gender will be revealed at a Baby Burger Bash 6/2/13
Miss Anything? Energy. I wake up get dressed then think “whew I need a nap”. But I was able to make it through a crazy 24 hour bridal extravaganza (pictures above) and was very happy I did so
Movement: I think so
Food cravings: 
Still hot sauce but Im trying to slow down. Last night I was dying for hot wings and waffles with powdered sugar.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Now everyone thinks it’s a boy. No matter what, Tim and I are happy campers
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In but I think its on its way out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Screening results in week 17

No comments:

Post a Comment