Saturday, May 18, 2013

Week 15 and a Walk Down Memory Lane


I love seeing pictures of myself, family and friends when we were younger. It helps bring back memories as well as to understand a little more about the person like "so thats where I got my _____". So I figured I would post some baby pics of Tim and I. Maybe one day we will see a little bit of baby us in Baby B. 
 Diana and mom
 Tim
 Tim... I love this pic. Look at that face 
 Tim, his siblings and cousin. He's the third from the left
 Diana and a family friend. Im in the purple pants
Diana and grandpa (dad's dad)

How far along? 15 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I don’t even want to know
Maternity clothes? Yes especially pants
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week: Spending a quiet Friday night (three words I don’t usually love to string together) home with Tim
Have you told family and friends: Yes.
Miss Anything? Energy. I have probably spent more time napping in the past few weeks than EVER
Movement: I think so
Food cravings: 
HOT SAUCE. I ate half a bottle of Frank’s Red Hot in 2 days!!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Everyone continues to think its a girl.
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My Dr’s appointments this week. Praying for good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment