Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Little About Us


Him: Born & raised in North Florida, Tim is truly a Southern Gentleman. He still says “yes mam” and has a drawl but has successfully mastered "pen" vs "pin". He played 3 sports in high school, track, basketball and football (and is still very athletic today) but is also very artistic, loves music and movies and creative outlets.







Me: Born in Jamaica and raised in South Florida, I love palm trees and the beach. I love all things crafty, baking and decorating being my favorites. Not much of an athlete in my school days, I have been getting better over the years (if I could only “lift my knees”)



Where did we meet? We officially meet at work at an Elementary school but soon also realized went to the same college... FAU. Go Owls!

Things we like to do. We love TV marathons, festivals, traveling and being outdoors


 Our story… the outline: August of 2013, we will officially have known each other 8 years. Although we hit it off pretty early, it wasn’t always smooth sailing but as they say “A smooth sea never makes good sailors”. Fast forward 7 + years and we are in love and ready for the rest of our lives. The end... yet only the beginning :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment